Saturday, April 9, 2011

Literally out of gas.... an obvious lesson well what started out as an obvious lesson took a rabbit trail... literally... follow the white rabbit....

So it had been lit up all day... but I kept thinking one more thing.. one more thing... and in all honesty I was tired and I didn't feel like standing at the pump and I have pushed the car (not literally) but I had pushed it before and thought I could get home... well, not even a full two miles from home the car drifted to a stop... and it was eleven o'clock...

Now there are so many things in the natural and please I have argued with God about even writing this... THIS my friend's does feel so cliche ..... but you know what sometimes it takes the obvious...

I really don't even feel like I have to draw out the lesson... it isn't profound ... it isn't complex.....

God lights things up for us all the time that we dismiss because we are busy thinking I have one more thing to do and then I will get around to doing that..... then we get tired or even lazy and before we know it on our journey to our destination we peter out ... and the worst part is when it happens...

I hate the obvious prophetic statements... cliche... cliche.. cliche... but we ran out of gas in the eleventh hour...

I know better.. Jim is traveling... he is away... it was FOOLISH on my part to not get gas... uhm... story ... foolish or wise... hhhhmmmm ... I was foolish .. I wasn't diligent... I was tired... I was busy... blah blah blah..... excuses.....

Get alone with God... refuel.... especially in this time.... focus....

I don't know who the you is... and this is so very general so I am not even saying this is a word of knowledge... I will say it is a push upon my heart to share this .. and I believe it is from God.. but in saying that it could unless as I write it He gives me more.. it could be for every single one of us... I am at a place that unless there is specific detailed accurate revelation I will no longer call it prophetic for myself... I just won't... not a commentary on what others are doing but for me... for me I have to leave infancy... I have to leave toddlerhood.. I have to leave childhood... I must venture into the more .. the already and the not yet... I have to find my way through this...

A long introduction to say this.....

There are things that you know... there are things that you feel... (praying for specifics about those things right now as to help any who are reading this so pray with me.. I know.. I know by the time you are reading this I will be done writing it but time is a weird concept anyway and hey you never know... not getting into that right now)

There are specifics that you are wondering about... specifics about direction... specifics about people... specifics about who to do things with and who not to do things with and what direction to go and where to go and where not to go.... this is not just for leaders.... it is for all of us... there are things pressing upon the human soul... follow the rabbit ... I am thinking of alice in wonderland right now.. but follow the rabbit away from the party ... away from obligation.... away from what is expected.... the what is expected will only lead to death.. entrapment.. it is not life... find your muchness again... find your step... dare.. risk ...jump... follow the rabbit away from the parties of the elite... from the false weddings... from the all cleaned up and appropriate ....

You are feeling it... now I'm thinking of the matrix movie where in the very beginning he was searching for that which he didn't even know existed but it wouldn't let him alone... I just wrote an article of the invitation....

There are invitations at your door... HERE IT IS... my goodness stop ignoring it... you are seeing the path... you are seeing it..... but you keep questioning (again the vagueness of this still borders on not prophetic to me... but on psychology.. but take it as encouragement than and step out ... step out ... step out)

My prayer right now is that for all that read this and for all this resonates with that over the course of the next week those things that you have either dismissed or just thought were you or have wandered about would be very specifically confirmed by another person..... or by God directly....

Again I in no way shape or form call any of this prophetic.. I just won't any more .. it wasn't specific enough but seriously ... step out... fill up... in this the eleventh cliche as it is hour... don't run out of gas right as you are so very close to home.....

No comments: