Tuesday, April 12, 2011

All I am settles as Your presence fills the room

Your tenderness towards me causes all that I am to settle... Laying in the embrace and warmth of Your love changes me every time... Into the core of all I am Your generosity of affection pours abundantly over and into me and I'm settled and surrounded by peace...


There is nothing like when the room becomes saturated in your presence and the air becomes heavy with the joy of Your being manifesting ....  


All stand in awe of the affections You pour out upon Your creation...  And I lay still with You and forget all else.... At the impact of your touch upon my flesh I lose composure and the depths of my being settle into the divine sweetness 


I never want to move from this place,... In all my comings and goings ... Teach me how to carry forward into life surrounded by You as in this moment...


Oh my sweet sweet Lord Your affections overwhelm me and I am made complete by your presence, your smile, your embrace..... Your tenderness and gentleness and kindness ... Your person... 


Thank you dearest Lord for loving me ever so well

No comments: