Tuesday, December 28, 2010

You undo me every time.... Every time... Your gaze magnificent... Your love phenomenal

Laying beside you here in Gregory's room ... Corny 80s music again !! Really?!? Oh well... There are lyrics that convey His affections ... I don't care where they come from as long as they come and He enables me to see them..... So I will hear the corny 80 songs, or see that which He paints upon Creation because in all the ways He speaks the thing is He speaks and He lives and He loves and I'm just so grateful You do ... He can love on me anytime He wants... Any way He wants.... He is the air I breath ... He is the best thought... He is the most amazing God, Father,Savior, Brother, Friend.... His touch so gentle... His voice the most beautiful,amazing sound that there is, His glance undoes me... His love breaths life and courage into me... He is in all and is my all and all.... 

Thank You ... Thank You for loving me so well.... For being my God.... For allowing me to belong to You ... For giving amazing gifts... For which You simply are at the top

No comments: