Wednesday, December 29, 2010

I rest within the arms of a King

Rest is not inactivity... Rest is the utmost action of living within Him and abiding and watching and walking and seeing and moving through the days and times alongside the very One who called the day "day"

It is an acknowledgement that though my arms and legs and life might be the vessel it is He who passes through... and whatever my life is here may it be unto Him....


These days are so full of Him and while I sit and wonder about all the activity I am made aware that whether storm or peace... whether trial or testing... whether joy or sorrow... whether in need or in abundance... whatever the days ahead hold... this presence whether felt or not.. whether seen or not... whether touchable or not exists always.... always... and I will believe that no matter what I see .. no matter what I hear... no matter what happens He is the very air I breath in and He is always strong.. and He is always determined.. and He is always available...

There are days where the capacity to experience that won't be as it is these days.... where trust and knowledge of Him will have to be walked out in faith... but I drink in these days... I absorb these days... I let all that He is permeate my very being and all that I am and I rest within the arms of a King whose love has already paved the road from this day until the very last.....

No comments: