Tuesday, December 21, 2010

He is my Father.... I am His daughter.... #4 an inside look

It isn't a special relationship... It is just relationship...... And in Him and His love I get to see a me that I really like.... I like who I am in His eyes and that gives me courage and boldness to journey on and forward... I like knowing Him as Father.... Oh my goodness He is the best at it!!!!! I love knowing Hin as Savior!!!!! I love walking with and around the great  cloud of witnesses and all that surrounds us.... Because it is a reality I will have for all eternity....

He has given me family here on earth.... Some near and some spread so far away that my heart aches to see their faces..... But that ache also exists in my desire for Him and to  be in relationship with Him and to realize the ache in His heart too....... He is always thinking of us and He is always putting that out there... The more I have realized that the more I have seen and the more I realize He is never further away then my next breathe matter of fact He us closer than it....

No comments: