Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Rest is the gateway to  life

Rest is a gateway to  life with Him it screams forth trust and stands as agreement

Within His sustaining presence is a love where  a strength born from abiding and seeing and knowing is found and grows through continued abiding.. Abiding is changing me.... More and more I care less of what I would tell myself is right or wrong and more and more I learn the joys of obediently following Him towards anything and everything He would ask of me

It is the knowledge of His perfect love that holds me steady while treading unfamiliar ground and it is the assurance of that love that holds me still and teaches me to gaze and in that gaze I've been changed 

Gazing has taught me to see the slightest of changes as I hunger to watch that which the Father is doing and then the cycle of rest is completely made 

He initiates.... He sustains.... We rest..... We gaze..... His peace.... His love .... His compassion .... Our choice to enter into all He invites and our choice to enter into Him.... His ways... His hunger .... His passion... And then do and walk alongside Him as He speaks forth His will

There is no better way than love ... There is no way that even comes close

No comments: