Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Time spent with Him who neither slumbers or sleeps

He is in all and all cries out and echoes His glorious nature...... Do we hear it? Do we perceive the whispers of our creator? Do we sense His overwhelming affections towards us throughout the day? Does our paradigm allot for the fact that His passions are for us and His delight is in us? Daily..... Hourly..... Moment to moment..... He gazes at us  and adores us and is closer to us than our very next breath......

I need Him.... I acknowledge my desperate and complete need of Him.... That He loves me and cares for me settles my weary soul... I find rest and take my shelter within Him and His glorious strength..... 


I lift my eyes up..... Away from the terrains of this world..... Towards a place so other..... When upon whose roads I journey my soul is refreshed and satisfied. 


You know all things my Lord.... You know all things. Affectionate Father I lean upon you and as your strong arm holds my frame up from stumbling I cling to this Your strength for yet another moment. 

With all that is within this human heart I speak forth my affections for You. Your eyes forever upon me grant me solace and Your affectionate glances warm the core of all that I am. I adore You and rest in Your adoration. 

No comments: