Tuesday, December 29, 2009

I have to learn to remind myself... it is all in the twirl

I have the outright crazy blessing of having people in my life that love me for who I am.... that cherish me for that which makes up my personality. More than anything they let me be me..... I love to love... I love to encourage... I love to speak forth words of affection and adoration.... It gets a little hokey at times but I do.... that is me... in a nutshell ... I love to twirl...... oh by the way I got a great series of pictures of Rebekah twirling will post them soon.....

I hide that sometimes.... I hide it when I am unsure of myself and my situation.... I hide it when I am nervous or afraid..... or care more about being rejected then being me..... I'm not talking here about correct boundaries or appropriate ways of behaving in certain circumstances... I'm talking about times when I should just be myself and let those that would gravitate to me do so and those who wouldn't walk away... But sometimes I care about the person who I think will walk away and I want to be who they would gravitate to.... I promised honesty here... if nothing more these posts will be honest, real and transparent......

At that moment in the past I have had more of the tendency to mutate into that other person that they might like but that I don't even recognize...... Well.. I know it isn't closed completely but that chapter in my life is nearing its end... going to slam down that book cover and be done with it...... hopefully.... we'll see... going to try harder and harder though... that is what I am going to do.....

It is all in the twirl..... when the world is spinning and the colors are mixing that is when the best giggles are formed...... it is in that moment of whirling, twirling sounds and colors.... in that moment is where you'll find me... thinking upon some new sight... wondering about some new path.... day dreaming about some new opportunity........ I have to learn to remind myself ... it is all in the twirl......

No comments: