Wednesday, December 28, 2011

10 healed .... Or only 1

Understanding no English tears streamed down her face... the caroling had gone from singing Christmas songs to worshiping and the presence of God was beautiful... I looked at her and she was wiping tears from her eyes...

 Sitting at a coffee shop... sitting in an area of a near by city and feeling the pulse of Father's heart for the people that passed by the window... one man passed the glassed window and he caught my attention... honor him... honor him was that which Father's heart desired....

 Walk here and walk there... sit... pause... look...

 They are people... there are people every where ...

hearts...

hopes...

 desires...

 Father's desire...

 not a number.. not a notch on someone's salvation belt ...

 Had I come to a place where thinking I knew what to do I anticipated going forward in strength... in understanding the way to walk.... having paused and allowed time to sit upon me and to slow down and be engaged with the breathing rhythm of God there were whole other places to walk.... totally other places to engage...

 As I found His rhythm and His grace.. I stopped thinking what I had to offer and saw ... saw souls.. saw pain.. passion.. laughter... anger... despair... desperation...

 In lieu of power manifestations... in lieu of God showing up in wonder and awesome deeds how am I to walk? In lieu of the miraculous what steps are to be taken... In these thoughts that which is exposed is me... and even in the writing of this I touch His garment... "In wonder and awesome deeds" is a leg being healed a greater work than handing a cold cup of water to one in His name.... I still level.. I still think of greater and lesser works.. when truly it is what is He doing at this moment... and doing that....

 Glass of water or stepping into a place where He is healing what is the end result of either?

 A heart... a heart...

 lepers healed .. only one came back to say thank you.. 10 healed.. one truly .... 10 Physically healed... one made whole......

 May the days and moments of my life be lived in such a way that makes others whole.... cup of cold water... or hot coffee... song sung... physically healing... miraculous provision... It becomes only about Him.. all Him.. only Him... His hands.. His feet.. His voice.. His joy.. His shadow.. Him.. He..

No comments: