Monday, December 19, 2011

So I'll Let You Know..... How it practically plays out walking forward into a new land

There is a parking lot that I go to often ... I love that parking lot.. I turn my car around and face a building that my church uses on Sundays and I allow the warmth of the sun to fill the car... I turn on my ipod and continually live in astonishment about the reality of how guided the shuffle is by Holy Spirit....

The warmth and heat of the sun.. the worship that takes me to the foot of my Lord... my car, the parking lot, the building..... and yes... to my left a place that has drawn my attentions .... a camp ground.. a camp ground with people who my Father adores... and desires....

I have sat in my car and looked out my window and thought about that camp ground for hours....

Not too long ago during such a time the words of Isaiah would be brought to mind and I would look at the camp ground with new eyes.... The truest of fasts before me.... So I don't come today with testimonies... I come today with fish and loaves... so very little actually.... but truly the two stories that will guide this next season of my walk will be the testimonies of the man healed at the gate Beautiful and the feeding of the 5000... I have so little to nothing to offer... but my God does amazing things with little to nothing.....

Walking forward into a new land..

No comments: