Sunday, November 6, 2011

There isn't a sparrow that falls forth from a nest that He isn't aware of...

I love when Jesus speaks to the returning missionaries that their emphasis should not be on the demons that submitted to them in His most precious name but the emphasis should lie upon the fact that their names are written in a book of life...

That book actually exists.... and the reality of having one's name within it's pages should take our breath away....

Tangible reality.. what is it? Seriously what is it.... I was living in New England and I was sitting in my loft when a cube of golden liquid (well it was a solid cube but in its solid form that it kept there was a liquid nature to it... I don't at all state that I am a scientist just one who observed this beautiful object) When I asked about it I was told that it was the substance of faith .. and it can be released..... but it was solid.. it was tangible.. it was beautiful

Unseen... seen... I seem to be in this place these last few days... pondering there.. here...

I want to know what that which surrounds me looks like...I'm not talking angels and other spiritual beings behind bushes.. or being around... I am pondering the reality of the Kingdom that fills our lives... the sense of it that permeates all that we are..... I sense it... I am aware of the presence of the realities of it.... the needs of people in a store.. the weights that they carry... what they look like upon them.. the effect that they bare down upon their soul... I look into their eyes and as I look I pray... "Father release ... release the essence of that which You are into their lives..." Lift off those burdens.. make in roads to their soul....

I don't focus on the fact that there are angels and other spiritual creatures around... I look for Him... always for Him... Jesus said of Himself that He only did that which Father was doing.... and I want to be like that... so aware of Him that as I go.. as I breath .. as I live... I see and I know and I touch and I hear and I smell and I taste that which in the moment He is doing...

There isn't a moment that He is not there... and that reality does not cause me to fear... I know that in my weakness He is there... In my sin He is there.. In my joy and my delight and my laughter He is there.... I rejoice with the truth that He is in all ... that there isn't a moment of life that He isn't fully aware of .... The substance of Him fills the earth.. fills the atmosphere.... it is what keeps me grounded...

These aren't special towards one person .. this is the reality of Him found in His word.... found in experience... found in truth... a loving passionate all powerful God who is in love with His creation... there isn't a sparrow that falls forth from a nest that He isn't aware of .. there isn't a flower .. a blade of grass that doesn't draw His attention....

The beauty and the wonder and the majesty of it all... this is our God... this is who we love and who we are loved by... His ways keep me safe... I fall into Him... I want to run to the edge and like Lewis and Clark enter into a place of discovery... not shrinking back but stepping in wisdom ... I want to dive into Him and all that He is.. and all that He has called me to be as I walk these days and these times

No comments: