Saturday, November 5, 2011

Remembrances stir my soul.... draw me forth... draw me away... You are utterly breath taking... My delight is found in You

I love coming into this place… eyes are wide open … entering into and breathing the air… the atmosphere saturated with Him … with Life….

Eyes wide open…… leaving my eyes wide open… prayer… . how beautiful the human who offers up words to Father… eyes not just open.. but wide open… looking… beyond… seeing…. This … this is the air I breath…

Astonishment in the movie Elf when Buddy is told that not all believe… astonishment because his experience .. daily experience is with that which those upon earth don’t believe…

I simply can’t remove myself from the reality that He is in all … I look into the air and I see Him.. I look into faces and I see Him… I breath in the air and I see Him.. I feel Him… I acknowledge Him.. I close my eyes and it is He … It is the reality of Home that I reach out to smell.. and taste.. and touch…. Is it that which comes forth from my life.. the perfume… the essence… Him.. again always Him…

People talk about the comforts of home.. the familiar …. Mom’s cooking… my familiar home is found within the confines of His embrace… within the unseen .. within the seen… within it all… He .. my home…. Comfort… from Him…. Longing.. embrace… Kingdom… the air … swirling… this place becomes less and less.. not bad.. no… not at all bad.. but within this place I look for Him… long for Him… in this place.. in the places of the physical real… I reach out to touch Him.. in the laughter in a child… in the face of a stranger… how do they need Him.. what about Him can I leave with them just as I pass by…. Step near step… within my space He rests… and may that rest flow forth from me as a lyrical colorful melody of life .. essence of Him pouring out from beyond me…

Swirl.. dance.. joy.. Him… He .. I … me….

Joy flows … it enters with leaps and bounds as the reality of Him and the soil of home flow … as it is there… shall it be here… an exchange… I breath out the air of this place.. of soul… of flesh.. and I look towards Him.. the pleasure .. the delight.. the reality of life within Him.. whether it be there or here… earth or beyond…. Heaven being His throne and Earth His foot stool…

Joy.. delight… reminders… there are reminders upon this place that draw us all towards joy… the sweet fragrance poured out upon the soil of the earth…
Oh my King .. how gracious You are … how the melodies you release upon my flesh stir my soul towards you…. Away from other and towards you….. fragrance.. melody… taste… gentle touches… sightings… daily remembrances that You .. You are so other… so perfect… so thoroughly beautiful…

No comments: