Friday, November 11, 2011

oh how small my realizations of You... how vast Your knowledge of me... listening to the heart beat of the ages

Awoken as if out of a dream and into a reality that is more astonishing than any dream world could ever present itself to be.... That which He touches.. that which He breaths life upon is illuminated with power and life and joy and hope and peace and strength... Presenting and holding out a love so pure .. so beautiful... so immense... so life changing... breathing His breath upon whatever dry bones are upon the scene and bringing forth resurrected life... His perspective.. His joy.. His delight...

We are that... we are His joy.. we are His delight.. We are the living and breathing expression of His heart beat... a concept that causes me to pause and stand stunned... Not under the weight of such a burden but shouldering it with awe and reverence and desire... That the flow of my life would represent His redemptive love and that the image that bears forth from my life would be His stamp...

Growing into Him is a journey that will propel me into eternity ... becoming more like Him and resting in His love and His strength and His beauty transforms me over and over and over and over and over and over again... no where else upon creation will one ever find satisfaction like that which flows forth from His heart beat.. His beautiful voice bursting forth like a river.. a sweet flow.. a rushing power.. a calm melody.. ripples continuing on and on and on .. the reality of the sound courses through me and divides me and cleanses me.. divides away from me the silt and the residue of the world leaving in its wake glistening waters within full of Him and full of life...

His delight so evident in moments that the spectacle He makes over us is almost embarrassingly delightful... What we think of celebration over another or an event pales beyond comparison at that which He does.... We have a God who so delights in us that it causes wonderment and joy dances fill the atmosphere as in the days of old and in the days of declaration...

When touched it transforms.. when heard it is as thunder rippling through ones person... when held into ones heart it bursts forth life in manifold ways that go beyond description .... Oh how small our thoughts.. how small my thoughts.. how small my realizations of You... How vast Your realizations of me... romance of the ages... You pour forth all that is You to redeem and bring forth restoration.... Into You I journey and may I get lost in a life time of doing so.. deeper and deeper into you .. further and further in

No comments: