Saturday, January 8, 2011

Part 4

Before The Hundred Days Were Even A Thought..... Part Four
While there are many stories that could be told that bridge those moments to the ones I walk in now ..... It isn't just the stories of my life's journey that are stirring within me....This story of The Hundred Days is that which is upon my heart and hold within me a hunger and desire to share with you.... my life was as Ezekiel's dry bones.... there were many who would say that these bones of mine, that were my life, would not ever live again.... but amidst those voices there was One who was determined that they would and He was breathing His life into them.....
He was breathing hope... victory... love... life..... He who that night began a good work within me would continue to carry it on unto these days and beyond......

The days that I have journeyed from that time until this have been full of life.... marriage... children... ministry.... the roads I have walked upon from that time until this one have been full of times of sorrow... times of victory... times of healing... times of defeat... times of victory... times of growth... times of love.... there have been many seasons through which He has courted me and pursued me and journeyed alongside of me .... seasons where He has taught me ... ministered to me... flowed through me.... seasons that were dry like the desert... seasons that were full of favor .... seasons that were full of the darkest of nights.......... through all the seasons He has been the constant.... The strength when I was weak.... the light in the darkness.... the hope ... the joy...

No comments: