Thursday, September 8, 2011

Then this was the moment....

There are moments where the truths of the Kingdom ring so fully within my heart... where the reality of the thoughts and opinions of the Father so override anything I would think of that would even have the slightest tinge of less than that which He most perfectly thinks...

It is in those times where a strength and an assurance and understanding seems so clear... so beautiful.. so amazing... who we are as children of God!!! Who He is!!! The reality of our Kingdom!!! The joy and delight that just stem forth from that place...

Tonight as I drove home I saw a picture of an umbilical cord and Father's voice rung strongly into my ears .. He spoke of how nothing can ever cut this cord... how we are attached more firmly than I could ever even realize... He spoke of His love and His care and His compassion and I felt His gaze upon me ... In this place I get lost... I get swept up into love... swept up into Him...

Earlier on in the day I was out as well... but that time all the cares and concerns and details and needs of the day were floating around my head... but I paused and I slowed my thoughts down and in hunger I grabbed for truth... If I can truly do all things through Christ who gives me strength and the joy of the Lord is my strength and I am to cast all my anxiety upon Him for He cares for me.. than this was the moment to believe those truths... This was the moment to take the truth of all I believe and stand firm....

I quietly spoke forth towards the Lover of my soul my desire... my hunger... In these moments as the wind and waves were arising what would it look like to go to sleep... what would it look like to trust... what would it look like to turn towards Him and not allow the foul whispers of the world to steal my peace...

I spoke quietly towards Him and leaned into Him physically expressing my need... expressing my lack and acknowledging that His truth says I lack no good thing.... There was no religion in these moments.. There was a girl desperately in need of the love of Father and Savior .. There was a girl who mustered up not even the faith of a mustard seed to say I believe....

I believe that I don't have to be anxious... I believe that the cares of this world don't get to rob me of my joy... I believe that perfect love casts out all fear... I believe that there is a peace that passes all understanding.. I believe... I believe ... I BELIEVE!!!!

The car filled with a quiet joy and a solid assurance and while the details and the cares of the moment still existed in the world's eyes they vanished at the very thought of Him.... He who knows beginning from end... He who watches over birds of the air and the flowers of the field adores me... delights in me... I am His.. His daughter... His girl... and I no longer felt tentative... Assurances of His love brought boldness and carried me forth.....

The thoughts and opinions of man... the raging and roar of the world are all hushed at the reality of His ways... His ways are higher than.. They are stronger than.. They are more solid than anything this world or man could ever offer....

This then was the moment.... a moment of truth... a moment where I decided to believe that I really am that citizen of Heaven .. I really am that new creation... This really is true.. and the truth of this is so firm and so incredibly set that nothing can hinder its flow....

This then was the moment where the delight of the Father and the reality of His world overrides and forms and fashions culture.... when we stand in a moment and do not allow culture or opinion to carve us into its image but stand bearing forth the image of our Creator we welcome in and usher in a new day... where we know who we are.. and the things we believe aren't a standard of heavy yokes but a free flowing, life engaging amazing song of truth that resides deep within and changes not only that which we are but that which surrounds us....

My Father who resides in Heaven walks upon His creation through you .. through me.. may we walk as He would walk not hindered by lies.. not hindered by fear... but empowered and liberated by love....

I love Father and He loves me and there is a connection there that is so solid that I need not ever fear..... For His care for me is perfect.. perfect in every way...

No comments: