Monday, September 5, 2011

The reality of that one place undoes me... Undoes me everytime

There is only one sure place I know to go.... Oh don't get me wrong I go to many other places at times.. Sadly.  


But beyond all events and beyond all circumstances ... Beyond situations that I encounter or that enter my life whether in my control or out if it there is only one place where I know I will no matter what end up...


I feel like Zuzu from it's a wonderful life handing Father the flower and looking up at him and asking Him to fix it...  


Fix my heart Father
Fix my mind
Carry these anxious thoughts away from me for Your care for me is the most solid thing I know...


When upon this morning I encountered emotions that would arise to apprehend my peace a friend of mine encouraged me to embrace how Jesus and I commune through writing ...


 When within the hours of the afternoon I stood within the circumstances of my day I had to pause and pull upon my Father ... I have come and come again  to the depth of understanding that there is simply no other place to go...


No other place that amidst the wind and waves of the day can I find true rest... Real rest... Permanent peace...


Other places scream  up their offerings of peace or satisfaction but their yelps are shallow and fade quickly away at times leaving even more harm...


Where as in this place... Under the shadow of Him who loves me so utterly completely I can truly find rest... In the refuge of the Tower of His presence can I find my strength restored as I lean upon Him surrounded by Him..


I had recently spoken upon subjects that circumstances and situations in this world do not get the final say... That though trials and tribulation or sorrow and suffering befriend me I shall not be afraid...  

To remember that He is with me .. He, the author and perfecter of my faith... The Lover of my soul.. The Creator of all things.... To remember that He is truly with me and upon Him I can stand ... To remember that that which this world would try and throw upon me can not dictate or determine my life...  His truth... His ways ... His compassion ... His wisdom ... His comfort .... His perfect love... They get to dictate and determine truth... That and that alone


My soul may be moved by the wind and the waves but it is steadied under His hand and His voice sweetly speaking  peace.. be still ... I am with you...

Performance, comparison, burdens and weights all fall off under the gaze of His perfect love... Under the truth of His mercy and grace condemnation and fear melt away..


I sometimes go other places but I always return back to that which I know that I know that I know... I am His and His completely..  Period... I am nothing more and nothing less.. I am a daughter of the Most High God and He most certainly cares for me...

No comments: