Thursday, September 29, 2011

It is preparation for a bride... and once I understood that I could have climbed any mountain.... joy was mine.. I was His...

The details swirled in my head.... the numerous different projects... the abundance of items that needed to be thought about.... and the question... the question.. How do I balance all these things and place Jesus in the middle of them?

As one who loves time to just sit and sit with the Lord I was struggling with how do I walk through all of these details and do so with Him... How do I do the work while keeping Him in focus so that no labor is done in vain?

My heart was so very heavy as I looked at all that was before me... I had come to sit with Father placing all of it before His feet but I needed to also keep walking... how could I find the Brother Lawrence lifestyle that I so truly value amidst all of this?

My thoughts went to those that I know that I know do these things well.... the things that they have taught me.... knowing what truth do I hold onto in these moments... so not in a name it and claim it way but in a way that acknowledges this is who I am and this is who my God is and this is what He says about all of this and that is more than good enough for me....

Peace that passes all understanding.. that is mine... it is mine to choose... it is mine to seek after if I can't enter into it easily then it is mine to seek and find out why not.... get healing and then genuinely with a full heart walk into it... peace that passes all understanding isn't something that can be performed... it has to come forth from a heart that lives and breaths and knows that that which Father says is true .. is yes and amen.... perfect peace is a gift...

But it wasn't coming... details were swirling... but all of this was for Him... and it really was... I didn't feel like there was effort in the flesh to make things happen... I just felt like these things before me were truly tasks to be done and not pushed aside...

But how? How could I walk through and navigate through them all with the right perspective... with my heart and spirit aligned to His.... with what truth could I pin myself to....

Then as always... and yes!!!! Always... Always!!!! Not because I am special although I am .. we all are.... not because I am annointed... or different BUT because I am His and He is bound to us.. .He has bound Himself to us... His love.. His affections.. His ways.....

So upon my bewilderment He spoke.... He spoke with a song and within the song the lyrics that drew me up and out and towards the most perfect perspective were "and there's going to be a wedding ... it's the reason that I'm living ... to marry the Lamb.." those lyrics played over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again ... and I wept and wept with Him... I GOT IT!!

I exist and that which He has put before me exists for the sole reason that one day... one day I will be His bride... and that which He asks for me to walk in and participate in with Him isn't work... it is preparation for a bride... and once I understood that He was branding me with a perspective that would carry me forth into and through these next seasons I felt like I could climb any mountain... scale any task... and do so with life and liberty because the reason for it all... the only reason for it all is because one day... one day... one beautiful .. marvelous.. incredible.. phenomenal... outstanding... tremendous day... there is going to be a wedding... the wedding of all ages... the reason that I am living.... unto Him... unto Him... all of it ... everything unto Him

BLESSED BE THE NAME..... Blessed be His Name.. He only causes me to fall deeper and deeper in love with Him.... this is the most magnificent engagement ... this is life... being engaged... being single hearted and single minded towards Him... PERIOD!!! I'M IN LOVE!!!! I truly can do all things... because He IS my strength and that strength is made up of joy... abundant... not attached to scenarios and situations that change but joy attached to the permanence of Him... the fact that He never changes... ever... EVER!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Thank you Mim for sharing! This has blessed me :) Thank you :)