Sunday, September 11, 2011

Sitting there I am Kept so very well

Walking up the stairs it was to Him and Him alone I needed to go.... a backpack full of things that I just went straight towards Him and dropped at His feet... and looked into His eyes and quietly sat down upon Him.... Closing my eyes... putting myself into rhythm with Him and His presence ... allowing myself to sync as you might say with the beating of His heart....

My heart and mind quieting further upon every second spent... not budging.. not one muscle .. not one movement... glued to Him and tired He poured out refreshing upon my soul.... His care for me complete .. not lacking one iota... not missing one beat... in that place... that holy holy place... Father and daughter ... Creator and image bearer together....

There is not one thing .. not one place... not one person who restores my soul as He can... I was created to plug into Him and Him alone... I was created with one source for food... I was created to take part of Him... to be a part of Him... I was created to breathe in His air.. His breath... Him....

Sitting there... leaning there.. I closed my eyes to all else... closed myself off to all else but His love... His tender loving kindness... His mercies... His beauty... His grace..... His strength replaces my weakness... His wisdom replaces my folly...

Sitting there that is where I live forth from.... Oh in the natural I get up and live my life but leaning... always leaning... always sitting upon Him.... always lingering within Him.... His scope and His vastness consume me and at upon it all I am kept.... kept so very well....

No comments: