Sunday, October 24, 2010

your love is my undoing and I am totally undone....

Walking upon the shorelines of this world... hands reaching across the divide... glorious time with you ... in your presence is the fullness of joy and the truest form of myself emerges... When beyond all that would separate us You step forth, and back into a world you walked upon you come.... You come with a love so strong that if you willed it the very earth you walked upon would melt away....... mountains surely do melt like wax before you... then how .. how my Lord can I stand... and yet it is the very love which would melt me down to nothing that enables my form to keep shape.....

You are my All in All.... there is none like you... you bear the weight of all that would burden one upon the Earth and you call us earth bound ones forth to walk with you and work with you and learn from you ... Your meekness and your strength... I simply yearn to sit with you and never move from this hour.... I get lost within these moments when your grace touches upon flesh and all is made new..........

A hunger for a time when these moments don't slip away as if through fingers roars from my heart... and yet even in that longing how do I not realize that though the manifestation of Your presence may change... You are always closer then the very next breath....

My dearest Brother... Lord ... Father.... Friend... Comforter... Living within your shadow and under your watch is my greatest delight.... sheltered by your strength and kept by your love I live... drowned by your affections ... renewed by your delight.... our hearts entwined for the ages.. simply never apart.. My Lord... My Love... oh dearest.. How? How do I form the words to place upon your ears and your heart.... Through and by your grace I speak and through and by your grace I stand in this moment ... so ever together... my words ... your words.... my ears.. your ears.. my heart ... your heart....

That the expression of the Father's heart found its form in You is stunning.... Your eyes.. Your gaze... Your touch... stunning .... and that You being the very expression of the Father melts me before you ... Your love is my undoing and I am totally undone....

1 comment:

mims said...

As I ended... you only just began again....

You fight for us... through the wilderness and the thorns you storm and run and slash forth with your truth... You wield your love and your truth like the mightiest of swords... cutting down all that would hinder our journey towards you ... towards your embrace..

A picture fashioned itself upon my heart of a Prince.. the Prince of Heaven... stepped down upon a forest all old and overgrown... barely a spot for you to stand ... no light from the bright noon sun penetrates.... the most magnificent horrific war cry is formed upon your lips and you start slashing at the overgrowth... within these mangled and corrupted woods does your beloved stand... held captive by all the different branches that would entangle her....

Your might and your determination that she be free is felt by those that hold her bound and they tremble in fear... for they know that Lover has stepped upon the Earth and that He will have His way....