Wednesday, October 6, 2010

My Father's Kingdom is Vast and Everyone Can Play

I love times when within His presence His wisdom and His ways manifest and alongside them grace and mercy….. I remember the time many years ago when He spoke to me about how He is never impressed with His power… that His capacity to do something never leaves Him stunned that He was able to do that which He wanted…. I remember how He had asked me what I thought did impress Him… and I remember His answer…… It is impressive to the Lord when we love one another… when out of our will flows a choice to love Him and love those that surround us daily…. When Love is manifested within our beings and we walk within it that is impressive… that leaves the Father’s heart blessed….

Today lessons were taught that continued along those lines and walking with Him has never felt so free……. As I continue to walk forward letting His heart for His daughters role in and out of my being and walk the roads He places me upon I hear the beating of a Father’s heart that longs for a people to believe more of the truth of what He says than the lies that the world or our enemy would say…..

The aspect of His kingdom and its vastness…. That there is a place and purposes for all that walk within and reside within its being…….. the issues He was leading me through today were about His Kingdom… that it is not too small … that there is room for all…… that there is no need ever to cling to a calling or a job He has placed in front of us….. There is never a need to become territorial over a task or an opportunity or a position….. If there is a season for us to walk in something then it is a season and we must walk… but we must never take ownership in the way that any of it would ever belong to us……

There is freedom in that place not fear…… if for soulish reasons or needs we lay ahold of something and that which we lay ahold of becomes more to us then our Dearest Lord we must reevaluate…. Of course we would say but it is a sneaky thing….. it does not blare out and it does not happen so blatantly that we could obviously see that which is happening… For if it did we would for the most part halt our insanity….. It is rather a slow process… a slow walk towards self importance….. a slow holding on and hanging on … a slow losing of our true selves and a slow adhering to a falseness that only glorifies the soulish nature at best and our enemy at worst…….

We must allow a transparency within ourselves to be questioned.. we must sit before the Father and look and watch and wait to see that which He does…. That is the only true methodology that will protect us from even ourselves… If Jesus being who He was did not act or speak outside of what He saw the Father doing … how much more should we adhere to that principle…. If Moses refused to go forward but by the presence.. THE PRESENCE of the Lord MUST also go before the paths we walk…. Too many houses built in vanity…… Too many towers…..

Yet how glorious to partner and work with God…. In the message my favorite verse is written so wonderfully that it brings great joy every time I read it…. Matthew 11:28-30

Are you tired? Worn out? Burned out on religion? Come to me. Get away with me and you'll recover your life. I'll show you how to take a real rest. Walk with me and work with me—watch how I do it. Learn the unforced rhythms of grace. I won't lay anything heavy or ill-fitting on you. Keep company with me and you'll learn to live freely and lightly."

Walk with me and work with me… I love that line….. Unforced rhythms of grace….. Phenomenal…. I keep that one line in a frame upon my desk… Unforced Rhythms of Grace…… marvelous….. His Kingdom affords all of us opportunities…. Everyday… to love one another.. to serve one another… to love Him….. how wonderful…. How awesome a life….. everyone gets to play in the Father’s house… everyone gets to belong… gets to be…. Gets to be wanted.. needed….. everyone has a part to play… a role… a voice… a song…… everyone…… all…… not exclusivity but we all are included in His heart beat…….. what a wonderful sound… what a joyous truth…… what an amazing God!!!

No comments: