Friday, October 15, 2010

I can picture you leaving all and getting away.  My heart easily imagines you and He spending time. The love and affection passing so thoroughly between you both. 

Did you weep together with the disappointments and sorrows of the day? Did you smile and laugh and enjoy the days beauty? Did you converse together about the amazing absolutely stunning moments?  Did the centurion make his way into your conversations? 
Or Peter, Mary or John? 

I can picture the joy that passed between you as in all that you are you knew.  You knew all that each would become. Together you overlooked momentary lapses because you knew.  You knew who they would be. You knew who we all would be. You knew.  You know.  You know all that can become.  And you wait. Your patience unending.  

Yes. Jesus I can picture at the end of your day you leaving all behind to be with  Him.  I can as easily picture His absolute pleasure and anticipation of those moments.  

I can picture every moment of every day your awareness of Him as you paid absolute attention to His desires. His desires were everything.  His desires directed your every step.  His desires directed every thought. Every move.  

Perfection. Oneness. 

May my life mirror your determination to thoroughly make His desires all your own.  In Oneness and unity there are no limitations. 

No comments: