Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Your Intentions are Beautiful

Gratitude surrounds me daily as I look to the heavens and realize all that He has done

Your strong arm of righteousness bulges around me and transforms all that I touch and see….. Who is like you? Oh King of Heaven… there is none… There is none that is like you in all the Earth and so when you manifest upon the Earth oh how everything stands at attention and yearns to be made new…..

You are perfect in majesty… astonishing authority … brilliant in your love

Whatever you touch is made new and whatever you focus upon is made beautiful….

Father it is my life’s greatest pleasure to be your daughter… It is my greatest joy to be loved by you and to be able to love you back… It is my greatest fondness when upon your face I look and my greatest delight as I watch your gaze and watch you looking at me and see your eyes and see your love that lives within that glance….. You are amazing… Father… oh dearest Father of all creation and all that ever was or will be…. That you know me as intricately as you know me… silences me and causes me to stand in awe…..

This season of walking with you is transforming the way I think about the limitations of time… and I realize that you and your presence and our kingdom are never even a breath away…. I am changed by your daily awakening towards this reality and an enjoyment of being loved by you increases moment by moment…. I get lost in You so often… get lost in your thoughts and your ways…. Being pulled further and further in … while I see you keeping all that I am and all that you thought of when you thought of me together.. I see what you intentioned for me to be… who you intentioned I was… what you intentioned for this expression … and I love you.. I love who you intended for me to be… I love that you have brought more and more to this place… that you have wiped away all that was other and that you have called forth me… you and I … You in me and I in you…

I had once sat in front of a mirror and during a season of life wondered and wondered what was so wrong with me.... and while those days live in the memories of mind... that you have brought me to these moments and shown me and empowered me to be what you intended always... humbles me to the core of all that I am...

Thank you Father... Thank you... Thank you for Your son... and thank you for transforming me and calling me forth... I love you ... I love you with all that I am....

No comments: