Saturday, January 25, 2014

Father, Into Your hands



Father, into Your hands....

The psalmist prayed it...
Jesus prayed it...

Tonight and for all days forward it becomes my prayer...

Father, Abba.... Father.. Into Your hands I commit..... the prayer continues my spirit.... my cry is my everything...


Into your hands I commit....

All that is precious to me...

All that I love

All that I would want to cling to

All I am afraid to leave there in those most magnificent hands...

ALL....

Father.. tonight.. tomorrow and for every day that I have breathe... Into those hands.. Into YOUR hands I commit EVERYTHING...

My soul aches … I hunger for your presence... Only one thing that I ask and that is that which seek to dwell in YOUR house all the days of my life... That I reside within the palm of your hands and nothing can pluck me from that place .. upon those truths I rest... within that truth I reside...

Into your hands I commit my affections, my sorrows, my fears, my defeats, my victories, my pleasures, my gains, my losses, my loved ones, my enemies, past, present, future.. Into those hands I commit all



1 comment:

sechrist69 said...

Wow, I pray that along with you! I can so feel your heart, and relate to this. This morning in worship my heart was crying out come of these very phrases. There is a longing for change, a longing for more, a longing to go deeper, a longing for encounters that bring experiences of security in insecurities, boldness and courage. I time of freedom and safe exploration. A time that will bring my story alive with joy, goodness and peace for my self and others. Thank you for posting your hearts cry.