Thursday, October 22, 2009

To my children with love mom

May I lay my life down... may it be as a carpet that you can walk on.... may my example be to you that of Christ... may my words be seasoned with kindness and generosity and when they fall in that regard may He protect your hearts......
you are the most precious ones who walk the earth with me..... may I not be selfish with my time or the thoughts of me.... may I not think of the immediate moment but may I think and plan for each moment so that you live a life filled with grace, and wonder, and magic and love......
When I am tired or impatient and I miss celebrating you or your achievements I am sorry.... I hope that you will always know and always have it within you that you are all amazing to me... each one of you created so uniquely... so beautifully... you are all wonderfully and fearfully created to walk upon the earth and reach high for all that is yours....
May I be that ladder you can use to begin your climb and may you find that when you get to the top that you have grown wings and may you soar to the highest heights...
With all my heart and with everything that I am I love you... I adore you... I celebrate you

1 comment:

Molly Patterson said...

I love that you are writing. It is a gift not only to your family, but to the kingdom family as well.
Keep doing it please.
Molly P