Saturday, October 26, 2013

I come from Laughter... October 26

It is actually my birthday today.. Today I celebrate my life... I think upon

How the Lord knew me before the foundations of the earth were laid...
How He knit me together
How He wonderfully and fearfully made me
How He thinks upon me more thoughts than I could ever imagine
How He has numbered the hairs upon my head
How He has set a path before me of lovingkindness
How He pursues me with lovingkindness


Today I celebrate

Today I discover

Today I stand in wonderment of all that the Lord calls forth as very good...

I do so today... I will do so tomorrow...


I have set my heart and mind and being upon Him.. I have come to embrace that He is who He is and what He has to say about me is true... It is a revolution of discovery...

Today... Today.. step up.. step in... Revolt against all that would say anything contrary...  and Discover the beauty and majesty of what He displays forth in your life....


Today...  Journal prompt...

God speaks to the Soul

And God said to the soul:
I desired you before the world began.
I desire you now
As you desire me.
And where the desires of two come together
There love is perfected
HOW THE SOUL SPEAKS TO THE SOUL
Lord, you are my lover,
My longing,
My flowing stream,
My sun,
And I am your reflection.
HOW GOD ANSWERS THE SOUL
It is my nature that makes me love you often,
For I am love itself.
It is my longin that makes me love you intensely,
For I yearn to be loved from the heart.
It is my eternity that makes me love you long,
For I have no end.

You are desired....  Spend time on those three words ... let the reality of those three words penetrate and permeate your soul.

No comments: