Monday, October 21, 2013

Ezekiel and the dancing of light and color and life.................



Laying upon my bed I saw pictures of circular stain glass windows... I felt the invitation to behold the beauty of light and color melding and colliding and creating a visual symphony.  Worship music played .. The words proclaiming the promises that He brings restoration for my soul filled out the air... I began to wish that I had a stain glass that I could run my fingers upon... that I could look through and hold.

Light...  Light dancing with color.. dancing with the warmth of the sun ... color, light, warmth...........

Appreciating beauty...

Appreciating simple pleasures...

I turned to Ezekiel's visions of dry bones.. and read further along in the chapter... Verse 14 of Chapter 37; "I will put My Spirit within you and you will come to life, and I will place you on your own land.  Then you will know that I, the Lord, have spoken and done it," declares the Lord."

He puts  His spirit within me.. To bring me to life...  to place me in my own land.. to empower and equip me to know that He has spoken it and He has done it....  That He has declared it...  He speaks and He does.. I need that... I need to just sit and behold the dance of light and color.. I need to just feel the warmth of light and the heat of it upon my person...  I need to know that He speaks and He does and He declares....

I can rest in Him

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7LcyQOLVS_U


Worship Him ... Worship and adore Him...

He takes our pain

He calls us by a new name

He takes our shame

In its place He give us joy...

Light beams... Color.. Dazzling displays of a passionate love that knows no boundaries and goes on and on forever more... Gentle caresses of kindness and joy from a King that rules and reigns over all things... Over me...


No comments: