Monday, September 7, 2009

Next Posting of Story

I know... I thought I would break up the next passage of the story.... however it didn't happen this time... it is longer than I thought it would be....
There are moments in ones life that when looked back upon seem so foreign.... As I journey back to chronicle some times in the past... it seems to at times be more non-ficton.... so fantastical ... not fantastic... but crazy...
Even with all of that there is something pushing me towards this right now... something I need to embrace... even if it is just for one other.... to shorten someone elses journey by risking and exposing... well, I remember knowing that if I were to do that some day... it would make having walked through it worth while.....
So here we go.... leaping off another cliff....

No comments: