Monday, September 30, 2013

Mesmerized........

It ends and no sooner than it does I press the arrow so that it will replay....

The hymn itself is an anthem of my life...  I Need Thee Every Hour words written by Annie Hawks

This young man, Sam Robson, took this hymn and with power and force sings it with such a heart that as soon as the last notes are sung, the arrow is pressed so that I can hear it played over and over again....

Here is the link:  http://www.godvine.com/This-is-One-A-Capella-Hymn-You-HAVE-to-Listen-to-You-ll-Be-Stunned--3994.html


Enter into the link and press for the video to start and then close your eyes and be drawn up into the absolutely exquisite expression of these majestic truths...

Here are the lyrics....  Every hour, I need thee... What is more true then that?

I need Thee every hour, most gracious Lord;
No tender voice like Thine can peace afford.
Refrain
I need Thee, O I need Thee;
Every hour I need Thee;
O bless me now, my Savior,
I come to Thee.
I need Thee every hour, stay Thou nearby;
Temptations lose their power when Thou art nigh.
Refrain
I need Thee every hour, in joy or pain;
Come quickly and abide, or life is in vain.
Refrain
I need Thee every hour; teach me Thy will;
And Thy rich promises in me fulfill.
Refrain
I need Thee every hour, most Holy One;
O make me Thine indeed, Thou blessèd Son.
Refrain

No comments: