Sunday, October 9, 2011

Today ... it was He and I. and that may be all I need to say...

Quiet.. it was very quiet between us... It is one of those moments where no words could even begin to touch what needed to be said and so instead the moments were full of quiet.... quiet and Him.... I curled up into Him and allowed the sweetness of His amazing strength to just saturate the room... the room was lit with Him and that which is His.... the lights displayed life and there was an other place atmosphere to it all... sinking into it I desired rest... and rest for my soul is that which He brought.. In amazing glorious hold nothing back style... just like Him...

And I sunk further into Him .. He is rest for the weary and for those that come baring empty pockets He truly does give the most glorious food....

So full of gratitude for all that He manifests in my life and so hungry for Him... so grateful for the reality of that I am seen... I am seen by Him.. He sees me... He knows me .. every thought... every way... everything... and being known by Him.. so ultimately known by Him I know that in being seen by Him I am made right... I am made whole... In being seen by Him I am granted the most amazing comfort...

Today.. it was He and I.... quiet... solid quiet... the quiet that exists between two of the best of friends...a quiet so serene .. so beautiful.. so strong.. a quiet that would cause one to think of a million words that could or should be written about it but that only through experience can one understand the depth of healing that pervades those quiet moments... In those moments it truly feels like a day is like a thousand.. and in those moments the thousand years of love and strength are added to me in a moment..... a moment contains more than a hundred life times could but in that moment of silence.. quiet... rest... my soul is restored unto Him....

His heart beat reverberates throughout all time and eternity and His beauty stretches into all that creation is...

How marvelous to be His daughter... how glorious... how completely awe inspiring...

No comments: