Sunday, October 9, 2011

No words could ever express what belonging to you does for my soul

In these moments the love of Father grows more intense and I grow very quiet..... He settles me like nothing else... no other thing can make firm the weepy places.... His affections saturate into the deepest places and His love strengthens and I am made whole.... Who is like our God?

It took me fifteen years of walking with Jesus to be able to see Father for that which He is and to become His daughter.... and every moment was so very worth it... every moment that would draw me in and pull me closer and closer to this place... walk it dear friends... walk it every day... allow Him to blow away the hindrances because in the end you drink of the riches of His grace and His passion and His gaze and you get to realize it is all solely about Father's passions.... and His passions are His children.... you.. me...

I leaned into Him today... leaned with all that I have and even with that which I don't have... I leaned and I leaned and I leaned ...

I felt His power course through me and behind me and its strength was quiet and firm... I didn't need Him to speak although He could and He would... I just needed Him... quiet moments of just being His .. His daughter in a place where all else creates this protective bubble and His presence envelopes me and within the shadow of His wing I breath...

Once not too long ago a friend of mine told me about all the counterfeits where people can hide... but he then expressed how the authentic place was found within the hiding places Father offers... and my friend who is right about oh so many things was just so very right about that....

Nothing could even touch let alone satisfy ... nothing could make me bolder... nothing could make me more than that which His loves makes me..... He... Him.. the Great I Am is passionate about me and all that He is .. all His power...all His might ... all Him... He pours that out within His affections and there aren't the words to express what one moment within the shelter of His love.. His presence does for me...

Father.. and with all that I am .. with the most adoration I can must I say Father... and I look to You.. glorious... amazing You... Being held in by You is the most amazing thing I will ever take into myself... and being Yours... being Yours .. Being Your daughter... Your own.. that knowledge is too amazing for me but I take it... I take it as truth and I let it wrap me up in the truth of it... You... Father... You are amazing and to be Your daughter is beyond words.. no words could ever express what belonging to You does for my soul....

Your love is amazing

No comments: