Monday, October 31, 2011

Divine Hide and Seek.. Finding God... Finding each other Part 2

The rain drops falling ... green and blue and purple and red and gold... splashing.. dancing upon the ground... upon the people... landing.. .always and forever landing.. never missing their mark... never altering their course...

The landscapes.. the people...

And then again hand in hand... and we are walking away from the here and the now into the not yet.. into the world from which my citizenship flows forth from... no words... in strength and silence we walk... how can it look like dusk and dawn at the same time... how can the sky look so immense.. glittering with color and vibrant and alive.. alive..everything alive... I hold your hand... holding it knowing that at some point this moment will have to come to an end.. but for the now.. for this moment.. in between all that is and all that will be.. in this moment when we are we... in this moment I cherish absolutely every minute.. soaking it into my being... allowing it to flow forth into me and through me and surround me... and then I am unaware of where You have even moved to because You are seemingly everywhere..

You take me in and you bring me out.. with kindness do you woo me to yourself.. whether we are there or here.. Kindness is the stream through which you alter my very being.. In your kindness I am driven towards you.. in your kindness I am shattered as something so other than that which I have known presents itself as truth to wash away all falsehood... In your kindness I am transformed and in kindness my sight is restored and my soul rescued.... In kindness I breath and move and have life...

So many attributes .. aspects of your Kingdom.. so many that know no variance... know nothing but you... but us.. the we of humanity... we know all to many variations ... all too much other than you....

I close my eyes... and I smile.. the thoughts of you that come.. the peace.. the rest.. the music of you... the desire.. the rest.. the peace.. the completeness.... the truth... the truth... the truth.. I am so stuck upon that component.... truth... not movable.. not alterable... but a standard .. Him... love.. .life.. truth... stepping into humanity shining forth the eternal aspect and nature of Father... Son loving Father.. completely.. Father loving Son.. Spirit.. Son... Father... affection.. passion... desire...

So much that surrounds us so much that we ignore and instead receive those things that ought to be ignored is what I find myself doing .... close my eyes to the reality of His and all that that is and receive into myself falsehoods of fear... instead of seeing the atmosphere that is so consistently charged with faith and future and Him I look and touch things I ought never have known.... not just personally but humanity...

we weren't made for sin.. we weren't made for fear or for separation from Him... and all that we walk towards is walking out the time until the completeness of that which is and was and will be will be.. perfect love... perfect love that stands as the bastion of faith.. that presents itself as the standard... humble and kind and true...

love.. love that doesn't seek its own... love that is not provoked.. love that does not take into account a record of wrongs.... a beautiful.. pure .. spotless love.. a love that whispers and shouts... a love that burns and comforts... a love that is soild and strong...

In kindness and in grace.. in mercy and in love .. in rest... and in repentance.. we are found.... we are altered... one to another and all to God....

No comments: