Monday, May 14, 2012

Having Done All One Stands... But One Never Stands Alone

He stood there holding out His hand .. Ah we have been here before.. I just shake my head because we've been here before but He doesn't ... He just holds out His hand and waits.. I slip my hand into His and just stand there waiting for Him to walk but He just stands there too and eventually I look up more to say aren't we going somewhere and He just looks at me and smiles ... That place with Him ..  Holding His hand ..  Seeing Him standing there... Feeling His strength... His comfort... All else truly does just melt away.. In His words a day ... A thousand years.. What is time in these moments... Just standing there ever so quietly holding onto that precious hand.. Leaning into You ... Drinking of Your presence ...  Then their song begins to filter into the air increasing in volume and strength as they come and surround .. Singing ... The most beautiful notes... The most amazing melodies... The reality of these moments more real to the most inner parts of me then anything I know to be true upon the earth.. This time we did not move not one step... The worshippers they came and they went and still we stood.. Well standing... Leaning.. Probably all the same... A sweet breeze floated in and the air lit up with the sweetest of fragrances and He brushed the hair away from my eyes... Still we stood... A palpable strength filled the atmosphere and His posture changed into a more regal of a stance but me ... Me I just continued to lean...   As each moment had me solely as observer ...  The three in one aspect of Him swirling and swirling all around... Fragrance... Song... Strength... Beauty... Peace... Comfort... Liberty... And still we stood but oh so different... So separate from this world .. Yet so in it ... So completely other from it.. So much higher.. So much stronger.. So much richer...   With different eyes seeing that which surrounded me as the here and now became more ...  Shifting perspective .. Quieted heart... Remembrance of His hand and mine held together.. The sweetest of whisperings.. The delightful fragrance... Standing ... Leaning ... Perspective  Sweetness ... Courage... Strength ... Liberty... Standing.. Posturing before His grace.. Kneeling.. Bowing will and need and desire to His grace.. My All in All... He... Him.. Delight of all ages...  Beauty from age to age ... The Same... Alpha... Omega...  My Lord and My God...  

No comments: