Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Remind one another...

"Shine like the beautiful lamp you are!"

"Do you remember that not even two years ago you so desired a church home? And now .. now see all that the Lord has done!"

Two friends speaking life into my being... taking the time to remind me of who I am and where I have been and the faithfulness, character and nature of my God...

Another friend is always speaking truth.... walking around as if he was an actual concordance... full of life.. full of truth... full of the way God sees and knows .. confronting lies with the outrageous and extravagant love of Father...

They are beautiful to me... they are life to me.... they remind me of that which is important....

Remind one another ... Hebrews 3:13 speaks it.. and I would yell it out at the top of my lungs...

"But encourage one another daily, as long as it is called Today, so that none of you may be hardened by sin's deceitfulness."

Encourage one another daily... do it... say those words that might be awkward and corny but say them any way.... speak life into one another... speak truth into one another... bless one another...

Ah I feel myself turning one at even the thoughts of this... I love this.... I love how words come together and form encouragement and I love seeing people as He sees them and holding up a mirror and saying, "this is you... this is you... this is really who you are..."

You are altogether beautiful..... and your worth is far above rubies..... it's truth!!!! There is nothing better 






1 comment:

Ginnie said...

Just beautiful! Thanks for the reminder to always encourage each other.