Monday, December 10, 2012

Where I was and where I am.... Building Hearts That Comprehend




It isn't just about the physical weight it is about so much more.... It is about valuing myself enough to have looked into my life and where I was, where I had been and where it was that I wanted to be.....

 It was about starting a project that I wrote about in this blog concerning a 100 day project where I would begin to make purposeful choices, move away from anger and disappointment and try to rebuild a life.. but more than anything it would be watching that 100 day project dissolve before my very eyes ..

. It would be in realizing that no matter how many good choices I could make or how much purposeful living I could try and achieve that those efforts would be empty without other pieces...  It was learning that those other pieces involved entering into a deeper relationship with the One who had knit me together in my mother's womb...  It was about realizing that there was only so much I could do on my own strength and that I needed to allow the Spirit and the love of God to come and transform my life... That He who did knit me together could reknit me together and that as I leaned upon Him and not my own understanding my life could soar to levels I never even imagined...

It is about allowing wholeness to come over the Spirit and the soul and the body ... and these last few years have been an incredible journey....  Over a year ago we began talking about a vision for Hearts That Comprehend. We have walked slowly and purposefully allowing time to mature vision and really find out what the Lord had for us to do in regards to bringing hope and healing to the hearts of individuals wanting to walk more fully into the human being they were created to become....

Watch for more information coming soon.... .. This Winter Tom Zawacki will teach a course on Living Loved, http://stirthewater.com/beta/content/living-loved-tom-zawacki , and in the Spring Rick Sizemore will return to the Stir The Water website and teach The Heart of the Matter... Along side these amazing courses we will be launching a program that includes both small group discipleship as well as  individual wholeness coaching....  We are excited about these new steps that are coming forth into the Hearts That Comprehend portion of Stir The Water and we invite you to continue to journey with us in this new endeavor...

1 comment:

mims said...

http://stirthewater.com/beta/content/intake-interview-personal-wholeness-ministry

Begin your journey today... contact us... and let's walk together