Thursday, December 6, 2012

The Seer's Coming of Age.. A different perspective moving away from focusing on the gift and grasping more fully the purposes of Heaven! Part 1


I am discovering more and more what the life of a Seer is really about and in this place of discovery I feel like the essence of what I am and who I am is coming together in ways I never knew to imagine.

Early this afternoon I was talking to my husband and I was bouncing ideas off of him in regards to the maturity process for a person walking in revelation and for the Seer. We were talking about  how there are the beginnings of learning how to not discount what is being seen, heard, felt, and received from all the senses. We talked about how we all journey through the questions of; “Is this me? Am I making this up? What does all this mean? Am I losing my mind? Etc etc etc

The essential hunger and continual experiences usually spur people on towards educating themselves in the matters that are at hand. They take classes, read books, go to conferences and they pursue understanding.

Amidst that season some of those initial doubts and fears or concerns get answered and within the person is birthed the knowing that these things are from God. The aspects of being a person who hungers to hear and to know propel said individual into the journey of discovering the unseen spiritual world that surrounds us on a daily basis.

As we all journey forward we then come to places where we have to deal with identity and giftings issues. There are times where what we thought we were sensing was wrong and we hopefully navigate through those seasons with faith intact. Learning and understanding that the gifting or demonstration of the Kingdom isn't the essence of what matters but being a son and a daughter of God and loving Him and walking within that place is where we want to dwell.

Emerging from this last season where the capacity to see and perceive and know what the atmosphere around me was and how Heaven was interacting with earth was heightened I stand in awe of our Lord more and more. You might say oh it is because you have seen this or that or walked here or there … but no … it isn't any of that in the ways you would think.

Events are events... spiritual ones or ones that occur upon the physical earth. They come... they go... they are what they are.. they do shape us but life isn't about transversing from one event to the next it is about living the daily times that are assigned to us....... those moments where interactions with Father and His kingdom were upon me served my heart and instructed my being concerning the places from which my truest citizenship is birthed forth from. Igniting within me a reality of the laws of Heaven into a depth I have not ever known. The laws of love and hope and healing and joy... reverberate more fully in me and in them a settled place of trusting Father and resting within His heart is being established.

This morning as I dwelt upon these issues and thought and thought about where I have been walking with Father these days I am so moved by His heart. So thoroughly more and more in love with Him. So ever more firmly knowing how loved I am and that I am His... Knowing where it is that I come from and where it is that I am going and whose I am and what I am has only served to solidify me in ways I wouldn't have even been able to ask or pray for...

Coming forth from this place is where I have begun to see what maturing Seers are and as I look down the road I see Jesus ever more clearly. He being God emptied Himself into the form of man so that He could live a life that showed the love of Father. He is the same as He always was and so are the desires upon His heart. The seeing and revelatory gifts don't exist for any other reason then to make the love of God known. The testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy and the testimony of Jesus is For God so loved the world. We are called to use our senses to receive and to live forth that mandate of Heaven, loving God and loving people.

1 comment:

Brenda K. said...

Wonderful read Mims, I am looking forward to all the new ways God will show Up which will = loving me + others.

Thank you for sharing your beautiful spirit and Fathers heart with me.