Thursday, January 17, 2013

Nothing is fully right until they've been strengthened...

The sounds of rain falling fill my ears as tears stream down my face, my breath keeps getting caught in my chest .. My throat...

There is only one place in this moment ... That is where I go.. No words... No prayers... Just single minded effort..

Curling up like a tiny kitten I place myself in His lap and breath and cry...

There aren't any words not even the capacity to expend the energy to lift my head as to gaze into His eyes...

He is the lifter of my head and I wait upon Him... For the promise when weeping will cease and joy will arrive..

Curled up .. Not capable of moving .. Not capable of pushing aside this great ache...

Here.. He is my refuge.. My hiding place and no thought ... No action...

I'm His daughter and He takes my sadness seriously... I have daughters... I have sons.. When they are sad nothing is fully right until they've been strengthened..

In repentance and rest is your salvation
In quietness and confidence is your strength

No comments: