Thursday, November 1, 2012

Why truth and love are so important to me?

As I look over my life ... The things that were said about me.. The things I would do.. The things I wouldn't... Where life and abuse had taken me and then where redemption and kindness have brought me...

What we walk through and emerge from are often the landscapes of our life where we revisit but come back hopefully stronger.. With messages of hope and healing..

I know love the way I do because I've know great hate and harm... I know the power of love and how it is victorious because I've lived it... I've felt the effects of silence and lived painful years and found courage to arise from the ashes and find healing...

One of my favorite sayings that I share with people is "the things we aren't saying is that which is killing us.."

To bring to light dark things and watch darkness flee is a life desire of mine.. To be a voice for those who haven't had one.. To stand with courage and proclaim.. A new day... A new time.. A new way...

This is my passion... To not allow things that have been hidden to remain so... And I'm finding my voice in new ways and discovering new strengths and walking forward ... Speaking life and love and hope

No comments: